Good news about collecting USIs for your students, and it won’t cost our customers anything!
- We have had the new USI question for some time however I believe it is time for many of you to start using it – there is no charge for the question or turning it on.
- We also have a neat way of collecting USI data for clients who have already enrolled – that free too.
The USI question:
As many of you realise we have a new USI question on the enrolment form which you can start using now.
The help button opens a new tab and takes the user to the USI website.
If the clients has a USI:
We validate that the number is a USI and pass the number back to the SMS.
If the client doesn’t have a USI: We explain how they can get one and why they need to do it. The link opens in a new tab of course.
USI Made Easy!
As you may know we have a range of new automated services;
- Email and SMS reminders of Course commencement
- QI Surveys and reports
- AVETMISS Data Collection
- Award Expiry and refresher enrolment
We have created a FREE* USI Collection workflow:
- Every week we will retrieve a list of all students with and NRT enrolment whose end date is after January 1st 2015
- Send a [standard] email to these students explaining what a USI is and why they need it
- The content provided by our Audit Consultant
- A link in the email to the USI site to generate the USI
- A link in the email to add the USI to their student profile and VETtrak
- A second email goes out a week after the first email to students who have not uploaded their USI
- An SMS to students who still haven’t uploaded the data after three weeks [SMS @ your cost]
- Yes the USI update tool works in a Smartphone!
- This is a VERY busy time of the year and so this offer is open to clients who register their interest via email before Friday 21st November 2014
- Current active clients only
- The service will be at no charge until January 31st 2015 and then will form part of our “Leon” product set.
- This is an excellent chance to try our automated VETtrak admin Leon J