The detailed terms of JWGecko support are included in our Terms of Trade in Appendix B
When working with JWGecko it is important to understand how we work with our clients. Our Training and Support page is a great reference.
Our preference is to receive support requests via email on email@example.com or via our web ticketing portal on Support.JWGecko.com. Our Portal has lots of information that may allow you to diagnose or answer your support request.
- Most of our support is free to trained users when the portal is used. Untrained users and are charged at the current support rate.
- LMS support is available to trained users at no charge for 90 days.
- Support requests processed in the order they are received.
- Escalation* - Urgent service requests may be scheduled on the same business day where resources are available. The cost for this service will be double the normal hourly rate
- Bugs - Where a bug is accepted as such by JWGecko then it will be fixed in a future scheduled release.
*Premium Service Level subscribers may escalate once per month at no additional charge.